Monday 3 - Friday 7 April 2017
(residents arrive Sunday 2 April)
Wellington College, one of Britain's finest independent schools, is a wonderful place in which to prepare for exams.
All subjects are organised and taught by a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers, carefully selected from the very best schools in the country (including Wellington College). Some are experienced A Level or GCSE/IGCSE examiners. All are familiar with the demands made upon examination candidates.
To register your interest in the 2017 course please email email@example.com.
Information Required At Booking
We require the following information at point of booking, without it a booking can't be made. If you don't already have the below information please contact the students school and request it from them.
Failure to provide the correct information could lead to the student being placed in the wrong class or their place being cancelled on the course without refund.
- Subject/s wish to revise
- Exam Board and specification number/letter e.g. AQA A or B, OCR J567 Higher, Edexcel Nuffield etc
- Current grade level or mock result for the subject
- Predicted grade or grade the student hopes to achieve
Easter Revision Objectives
- Teach key facts, patterns and principles
- Boost confidence
- Give examination practice
- Improve technique
- Guide students towards better quality answers
- Typically courses are based on a ratio of 1 teacher to a maximum of 10 students
- Students will receive up to 6 hours tutored revision per day to review the core areas of the syllabus in line with what the students request to cover. Plus set-work and exam preparation including work on past papers
- A Level students can take 1 subject for the duration of the course and GCSE/IGCSE students can take up to 2 subjects
- The A Level course will cover the new 2 year linear A Level (we will not be offering any AS courses).
- Residential and non-residential places are available (residential students arrive Sunday night and non-residential students arrive Monday morning)
2016 Prices Held for 2017
Includes 5 nights full board accommodation in your own room within a single sex boarding house, 3 meals per day, up to 6 hours tuition plus prep time per day for 5 days and use of the facilities.
- Residential Course £1,050
Non-Residential Course (full time student)
Includes lunch and up to 6 hours tuition per day for 5 days.
- Non-Residential Course £800
Non-Residential Course (GCSE 1 Subject Only)
Includes up to 3 hours tuition per day for 5 days either in the AM or PM session.
- Residential students arrive on Sunday night
- Non-residential students arrive on Monday morning
- All classes run from Monday to Friday (5 days)
- A Level lessons end at 16.30 (non-residents will be free to leave at this point)
- GCSE lessons end at 12.45 for the AM session and 17.00 for the PM session and 2 subject students (non-residents are free to leave at this point)