The penultimate Real Tennis competition holding world race points for the best 16 players in the world for the right to enter the world championship eliminators in 2020. Only the top 4 players, excluding the current world champion Robert Fahey, will earn this right. Every point will count.
Special Offer: 10% discount on Dedans tickets if you purchase a ticket for everyday of the championships!
Wellington Real Tennis Club
Pupils, parents, staff and the wider public community
Tickets & Play Schedule
Tickets are available to book for each of the below daily sessions, except for Saturday 12 October, in either the Gallery or Dedans.
Tickets include entry to the Real Tennis Club, and your chosen ticket area.
From Wednesday to Friday, a complimentary light self-serve buffet will be served at 18.00. On Sunday, this will be served at 12.00 and on Monday 14th at 18.00. This complimentary offering will be provided on a first come, first served basis at the allocated service time.
The Fives Bar will be open for guests to purchase their own hot and cold drinks throughout the championships.
- Monday 7 October: 10:00-20:00 – Satellite Competition
- Tuesday 8 October: 10:00-20:00 – Satellite Competition
- Wednesday 9 October: 09:00-22:00 – Round of 16 of Pro Singles (including light buffet served at 18.00)
- Thursday 10 October: 09:00-22:00 – Round of 16 of Pro Singles (including light buffet served at 18.00)
- Friday 11 October: 11:00-20:00 – Quarter Final Day of Pro Singles (including light buffet served at 18.00)
- Saturday 12 October: Handicap Competition (separate entry form from DPJ)
- Sunday 13 October: 11:00-14:00 & 15:00-18:00 Semi Finals Day (including light buffet served at 12.00)
- Monday 14 October: 10:00-20:00 Finals Day (11:00-13:00 Taylor Cup, 13:00-15:00 Satellite Final and 18:00-20:00 Singles Final) (including light buffet served at 18.00)
Back to all events