We warmly welcome Upper 6th Form parents to Remembrance Sunday, including the Chapel service and Remembrance ceremony in Front Quad.
Booking will open for Upper 6th parents only on Monday 15 October from 11.00 via this page.
There are a very limited number of seats available and a maximum limit of two seats per family applies.
10.00: Remembrance Service – Chapel
10.45: Remembrance Ceremony – Front Quad
11.15: End of services
(V&A Cafe open to purchase items from 09.30 onwards)
Year Group Service Times for Pupils
- 09.00: 3rd, 4th and 5th Form Pupils Only – We apologise there is no capacity for parents in Chapel
- 10.00: Lower and Upper 6th Form Pupils – Limited number of seats available for Upper 6th parents only – two seats per family only
- On this closed weekend all pupils are expected to attend the relevant Chapel service and ceremony.
- We apologise that seats in Chapel are restricted to Upper 6th parents only for the 10.00 service, this is due to the large pupil attendance.
- All seat booking requests will be processed on a first come, first served basis via this booking site.
- Following the Chapel service the whole community immediately transfers to Front Quad where the final Remembrance ceremony will take place.