We make the following policies universally available:
In addition to the three policies noted above, the following policies, among others, are shared with current and prospective parents via the College’s weekly bulletin “The Week Ahead”
- Policy and Arrangements for Admissions
- Policy and Arrangements for Discipline and Exclusions
- Education and Welfare provision for pupils with EHC plans
- Education and Welfare provision for pupils for whom English is an additional language
- Policy for Health and Safety on School Visits
- Rewards and Sanctions Policy
If you wish to request access to these policies, or have any other queries about Wellington College, please contact the Deputy Head, Organisation, Dr Alastair Dunn.
If you do not have access to email, then please address queries to Miss Su Taylor, PA to the Second Master, Wellington College, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7PU
Specific issues about welfare should be addressed to the Deputy Head, Pastoral, Mr Neill Lunnon.
The Chairman of the College’s Governing Body is The Vice-President, Mr Peter Mallinson. Letters should be sent to The Vice-President, Mr Peter Mallinson, c/o The Bursar, Wellington College, Crowthorne, Berkshire. RG45 7PU. Tel: 01344 444 020.
The Master of Wellington College is Mr Julian Thomas.