In addition to the four policies noted above, the following policies, among others, are shared via the College’s weekly bulletin “The Week Ahead” which is available online and sent weekly to all current and prospective parents.
- Academic Support Handbook (SEND Policy)
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- British Values Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Day Trip Policy
- EAL Policy and Handbook
- Fire Orders and Procedures
- Fire Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Investigations Policy
- Middle School Curriculum (Subject choices booklet)
- Parental Complaints Policy
- Policy for pupils with EHC Plans
- Residential Trip Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Searches Policy
- Sixth Form Curriculum (Subject choices booklet)
- Sports Injury Policy
- Staff recruitment and selection policy
- Supervision of Pupils Policy
- Terms and Conditions for Admissions
- Three Year Accessibility Plan 2016-19
- Use of Reasonable Force When constraining pupils policy
- Weekends Policy
- Wellbeing Programme (PSHE and SMSC)
- Whole Site Risk Assessment
If you wish to request access to these policies, or have any other queries about Wellington College, please contact the Deputy Head (Teaching Staff Development), Mrs Katy Granville Chapman.
If you do not have access to email, then please address queries to Ms Emma Davies, PA to the Second Master, Wellington College, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7PU.
Specific issues about welfare should be addressed to the Deputy Head, Pastoral and Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mr Neill Lunnon.
The Chairman of the College’s Governing Body is The Vice-President, Mr Peter Mallinson. Letters should be sent to The Vice-President, Mr Peter Mallinson, c/o The Bursar, Wellington College, Crowthorne, Berkshire. RG45 7PU. Tel: 01344 444 020.
The Master of Wellington College is Mr Julian Thomas.