Graduation is a very special and moving day in which the leavers, their parents or guardians, together with their HMs and other staff, celebrate the time the Upper Sixth have spent at Wellington.
Graduation Day will start for the Upper Sixth parents and pupils at:
- 10.45 – 12.00: Coffee for parents in the V&A Cafe
- 11.00 – 11.30: Leavers Chapel Service for pupils only
- 12.00 – 13.15: Lunch for Upper Sixth parents/guardians and pupils only
- 13.30 – 18.00: Graduation Ceremony with a break for afternoon tea
Evening Drinks Reception, Dinner and Ball
- 18.15 – 19.30: The evening element of the Graduation celebrations commence with drinks receptions in the pupil houses (facilities will be available in houses for parents to change into their evening wear)
- 19.30 – 00.30: The Graduation Ball including dinner with live music and dancing in the South Front Marquee
We have limited capacity throughout, so we are only able to offer THREE tickets maximum per family, which equates to a ticket per parent/guardian and a ticket for the graduating pupil.
Tessa Smith Photography
Our resident Graduation photography team from Tessa Smith Photography will be in Combermere Quad from 10.30 on Graduation Day, and normally take photos of the student individually, with parents/family or friendship and house group shots.
All images can be viewed online up to two weeks afterwards, in black and white, and colour. All prints some in high quality mounts embossed with Wellington College, and offer an ideal memory of the students last day at Wellington.
10% of all the proceeds will go to the Jimmy Higham Bursary Fund.
Upper Sixth parents and pupils only
More information about the event will be emailed direct to parents. The formal invitation email with booking link will be sent direct to the PRIMARY email we have on records during the Summer term.